1. “That’s Duncan! That’s Duncan!” – Jack, after seeing a train friend of Thomas on the internet that I’ve never heard of, but apparently must have been on one of those videos from the library.
2. “Hi!” – Casey, smiling so cute, when I went to get her out of her crib after her nap.
3. “I have a boo boo still on my knee. Maybe my bum will help.” – Jack, making no sense whatsoever. But he does have a boo boo on his knee.
4. “I want to eat dinner in the water.” – Jack, pretending that the driveway is the beach/ocean, and not wanting to come inside for dinner.
5. “Uh oh.” – Casey, after spilling the yogurt all over herself while trying to learn the mechanics of the spoon.
6. “I love her.” – Jack, talking about a friend we met at the park today.
7. “Jack and Daddy like the Phillies. Mommy and Casey like the Red Sox.” – Jack, after being asked if he cheers for the Red Sox.
8. “Dad – dee! Dad – dee!” – Casey, when Pat got home today, after a 4 day underway.
9. “I don’t want to go outside until Taylor is done with her nap.” – Jack, talking about our neighbor’s daughter and our new Friday afternoon playdate with her.
10. “I am the Easter Bunny.” – Jack, getting down on his belly and pretending to eat the grass like a bunny.